Nautibeach Rates Include:
1) All taxes. Daily maid service with the exceptions of Christmas and New Year’s Day.
2) All bedding and towels.
3) Purified water.
4) Beach towels available at the office
5) Front desk service from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. English speaking staff.
6) Movies for use in your condo – available at the office at no cost.
Regarding our Regular Condos only – specific condos or location are not guaranteed. We note your preference and will do our best to accommodate whenever possible.
Pool, Garden and Restaurant:
1) Between the condo and the beach there is a large freshwater pool. Enjoy our newly landscaped garden area.
2) Sunset Grill restaurant is adjacent to the pool and provides a wonderful dining experience as well as pool side catering.
3) There is a bar adjacent to the restaurant where you and your friends can gather to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and tropical drinks.
4) The pool facilities at Nautibeach are exclusively for our guests and owners. Anyone other than a guest or owner will be asked to leave. Although the beach is for public use, Nautibeach chairs and umbrellas are also restricted to our guests and owners use only. Please be considerate of all guests and do not request exceptions to this.
There are no washers or dryers in the condos nor is there a public laundry facility on the grounds but there are several Laundromats within walking distance. You can drop your laundry off and it is usually ready for pick up by the end of the day or the following morning.
– Each condo has its own safe. There is no charge for this.
– There is 24-hour security on the premises.
The water from the tap is safe to use for showering and washing dishes. Microdyne is provided to treat the water to disinfect fruits and vegetables. Please use the bottled water that is provided for drinking and cooking.
The on site office staff will be pleased to help you arrange a golf cart rental, fishing or snorkeling trip, a swim with the dolphins, a Mayan ruin tour, and other outings that you may enjoy. Should you need a babysitter for your little one, please request this in advance.
We will provide a ‘Graco’ (Pac-n-Play) for your little one upon your request. Babysitting service may be available. Please request by contacting the on site office staff in advance of your arrival.
Isla Mujeres is a casual island. Bring shorts, t-shirts, bathing suits, cover-ups, sandals, a good waterproof sun block and a hat and sunglasses – especially for children. From November to February it is a good idea to bring at least one set of warmer clothing and a light jacket as the evenings can be chilly.
Upon making your reservation, an information sheet will be emailed to you. This will provide information regarding what to expect coming thru Customs, transportation services from the Cancun International Airport to the ferry boat dock and the ferry boat information including schedules and costs.
NAUTIBEACH Condo Facts:
1) All condos have exactly the same layout with a kitchen, dining area, living room and a balcony that faces the ocean. They have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, central AC and ceiling fans in each room.
2) The Veranda condos have the same square footage and layout as the regular condos however there is a large balcony that begins at the front side of the condos and wraps to the side for a panoramic view of the southern part of the island. There are two Veranda condos.
3) The electrical current is 110/220 – the same as in the U.S. and Canada . An adaptor is not necessary.
4) All condos are privately owned and, as such, are decorated to the owner’s preference.
5) There is a Non-Smoking and No Pet policy for all condos. Smoking is allowed on the patios . Ashtrays are supplied.
6) All condos must meet minimum standards to be in the Owner’s Rental Pool and will have the following:
a. Kitchen – microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, cutlery, full-size refrigerator and 2-burner cook top. They do not have an oven.
b. Living room with small DVD/CD Players. WI-FI is now available in all condos and at our on site restaurant. Your laptop must be set up as WI-FI compatible prior to your arrival. There is not additional charge for this.
c. Master bedroom – one queen-size bed is the minimum standard.
d. Second bedroom – one double and one twin bed. We have a few condos with two twin beds; or a set of bunk beds with a double bed.
e. Bathroom – Split bath with vanity divided from the toilet and shower. Hair dryers are supplied.
f. Balcony that faces the ocean – with table and 4 chairs.